Royal jelly is a rich source of minerals, vitamins, proteins and enzymes. It has a proportion and quantity of contents that make it a valuable bio-stimulus of the organism. Royal jelly is the only natural source of acetylcholine in its pure form – an exceptionally important neurotransmitter. It is also a natural anabolic. It’s particularity is that it contains gelatin – a significant amino acid, ingredient of collagen, substance that makes the getting old visible.
Royal gelly contains the vitamins A, B, C, D and E, with an especially high concentration of the vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) and B6. It contains 18 kinds of amino acids, and various substances that prevent the development of viruses and bacteria. The proteins in the royal jelly contain most of the amino acids, from which eight are irreplaceable – valine, leucine, isoleucine, threonine, methionine, phenilalanine, tryptophan and lysine.
· neurotransmitter (acetylcholine) from the royal jelly enables the transmission of impulses between the nerve cells in the organism, and by that it contributes to development of the brain and memory;
· as an natural anabolic, the royal jelly helps to overcome the weakness from illness or oldness, and it has surprising and long-lasting effects in healing from different diseases – consequences of sclerotic and climacteric processes;
· the tests confirm that royal jelly (and other bees products) stop the growing of tumors, they are effective against benign cysts and diminish the difficulties caused by chemotherapy;
· with no doubt: royal jelly keeps the health of the bones and stimulates the nerve-system and relieve the stress, sexual incapacity and insomnia;
· thanks to its characteristic as a natural antibiotic, royal jelly is effective against bacteria and fungous;
· by its diuretic effect, it helps normalizing the intestines function;
· it’s a great means for recruitment of the immunity system;
· it is especially useful to take the royal jelly as a prevention against influenza and cold;
· royal jelly strengthens the immunity system markedly, it has a very favorable effect against bronchial asthma, liver diseases, bones fractures and skin diseases;
· verified, royal jelly brings a feeling of satisfaction, energy, recovery from exhaustion;
· with the royal jelly the immunological reactivity of the organism gets bigger, and the protection function of the phagocytes is induced;
· since the active components of the royal jelly belong to hormones, royal jelly is credited with healing characteristics for neuropsyhoses, because it has a biological effect on adrenal glands;
· finally, royal jelly induces the grow of new-born children and makes pregnancy and menopause easier.
Despite of so many useful substances, royal jelly still has some components that are unknown to science.
We would like to warn that people with a transplanted organ may not use royal jelly, because of the immunity-stimulating effect, which can cause the rejection of the organ.
Pollen is one of the rare natural victuals which cannot be produced in a laboratory. It contains nutritious substances indispensable for grow and development of the organism, and some of the substances make it a natural antioxidant.
Pollen has a very reach composition. It contains water (20-30%), proteins (7-40%), fats (1-5%), carbohydrates (20-40%), minerals (1-7%), vitamins, polyphenols, enzymes, nucleic acids, hormones (phytosterols) and other substances. The portion of single substances depends on the vegetable origin, but also on climatic, land and geographical conditions, and on flowering and keeping.
Famous persons talked about the healing properties, made it popular and recommended it as a healthy victual. Among them – Hellenic mathematician and philosopher Pythagoras, antic doctor Hippocrates and Roman writer Pliny the Elder, the author of “Natural science”, encyclopedic piece of work in 37 books.
In apitherapy, the application of pollen has a long history. It’s mentioned in the Bible and other religion books, in old Chinese and Egyptian records. In Chinese folk medicine it’s considered as an energetic and nutritional tonic.
· pollen, as a natural oxidant, neutralizes the free radicals, which appear in our organisms because of exposure to radiation, poisons and other powerful physical and emotional stresses;
· according to some researchers, pollen has estrogen’s effects (effect of the female hormone estrogen), because it contains many phytosterols (vegetable hormone), therefor the opinion that it makes the pre-menstrual difficulties easier, reduces the menstrual pains and normalizes the cycle;
· a mixture of fermented and natural pollen, and royal jelly, can help with the menopause symptoms (headaches, incontinence).
Therapeutic characteristics suitable for:
· chronic intestines diseases;
· mental diseases;
The bees collect a resin mixture, called propolis, from the tree buds, flower juices and other vegetable origins. Propolis is the most researched bees product. The current name, propolis, is used all over the world. It contains over 60 natural substances, but it’s still not fully researched. Aristotle mentions it in “Story (speaking) of the animals” and concludes that is suitable for healing skin wounds, injuries and infections.
Propolis has 55% resin, 30% wax, 10% essential oils and 5% pollen, vitamins E and B, iron, zinc, enzymes, organic acids…
· numerous studies confirm the efficiency of propolis against bacteria, fungus, viruses and infections, and that it has anesthetic, antioxidant and anti-tumor effect;
· the particularity of propolis is that bacteria don’t get resistant to it, and that it doesn’t have side-effects, which is the deficiency of synthetic antibiotics;
· propolis beats off the viruses of influenza and herpes;
· it has a prevention effect against throat infections and periodontosis, and it calms the swelling from toothache;
· healing infections, burns, open wounds and boils in the alimentary canal with propolis gives exceptional results;
· by taking propolis regularly we strengthen the defense capacity of the immunology system, plus, propolis stimulates creating of new cells and regeneration of damaged tissue;
· as a top-level active bio-stimulator, propolis contributes to improvement of the total state of the organism, normalization of metabolism and immunity;
· proplis has an anti-virus, antibacterial and anti-fungus property, and it helps a lot in overcoming anemia, difficulties with the respiratory system, infections of the alimentary canal, and many other health difficulties;
· it is especially interesting to women, that it stops the grow of the on-cell parasite Trichomanas vaginalis, which causes infections on their genitals, and man’s ureter;
· thanks to its antibacterial and anti-fungus property – stimulation of a faster tissue regeneration – propolis has a large application in cosmetics;
· as an powerful antioxidant, propolis is effective against the free radicals, which are considered as the cause of many, even the hardest, diseases, like atherosclerosis, gray cataract, Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
SMALLFLOWER HAIRY WILLOWHERB
Smallflower hairy willowherb is a perennial plant, with a vertical, round, unremified stalk, which can grow up to 100 cm. Its leafs are long, oval, pointed at the end. The flower, with four petals, are white – pink or red. The fruit looks like a quiver, long and narrow. It is a natural astringent, antibacterial, noninflammatory, antiseptic, diuretic and mucilaginous.
· smallflower hairy willowherb has an anti-infection effect, contributes to diminution of the prostate edema, decreases the urinating difficulties and beats back the increasing of the prostate in its initial stadium;
· smallflower hairy willowherb contributes to healing of the kidney diseases, urinary bladder diseases, bacterial infections of the urinary bladder and urinary canals, female diseases, skin diseases, boils and little boils – in the mouth, throat, and diseases of the respiratory organs.
Breckland thyme is a perennial, bushy, very aromatic plant, about 30 cm high. Other names: creeping thyme, wild thyme.
The modern science proved the presence of many healing substances in breckland thyme, which justify completely its use. The most important among them are essential oils, thymol, carvacrol, bitter substances, flavons.
Breckland thyme helps a lot in cold and wet autumn days, when colds and influenza happen very often.
· makes expectoration easier, calms the cough;
· animates the menstruation,
· relieves the migraines;
· relieves the difficulties with kidneys, anemia, insomnia and rheumatism.
Balm (Melissa officinalis) is a sort of perennials from the genus of Lamiaceae, with a natural biotope in southern Europe and Mediterranean. It grows from 70 to 150 cm. Its leafs have a sweet smell like the one of lemon or peppermint. At the and of the summer, little white flowers appear on the plant, full of nectar, which is attractive to the bees. From there comes the name Melissa (Greek for bee).
Leafs of balm contain 4-7% derivatives of hydro citimet acid, most of all rosemary-acid, and the chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid.
Leafs also contain essential oil – 0,05 – 0,3%, by trained sorts up to 0,8%. The oil composition depends on the place of grow, climate, time of picking the leafs and the age of the plant. other components are bitter substances, resin, slime, glucosides, saponins and thymol. In a fresh plant there is up to 253,0 mg / 100 g of vitamin C.
· extract of balm has antibacterial, anti-virus and calming properties;
· balm calms the cramps, regulates the digestion, straightens the heart, calms the migraines, · removes the disturbances in digestion, strengthens the nerves.
(Mentha x piperita)
Peppermint is a hybrid sort of Mentha aquatica and M. Spicata. It it trained in a few variants and forms: variant officinalis forma rubescens (Mitcham), variant officinalis forma palescens (white), variant sylvestris forma rubescens and variant vilgaris.
There are over 250 sorts of menthas. The most popular are class and peppermint.
The believe is that the mentha comes from the Far East, and it has been used for at least 10.000 years. One of the most important properties of mentha is that it relieves the stress. it contains a bigger quantity of tryptophan, which creates serotonin, that improves the mood.
· mentha is effective against headaches and stomach difficulties, which are caused by stress;
· a tea before gong to bed calms the organism, with it it easier to fall asleep;
· vitamins A and C and many active substances in mentha, like rosemary-acid, contribute to strengthening the organism against infections;
· mentha diminuits the intensity of cold and dry cough, neutralizes the free radicals and obstructs the production of subs that cause infections.